Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super (Blood) Bowl Sunday

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Meh. Now this is a Bowl Game! (h/t Br'er Gislebertus)

Who cares about Steelers vs. Cardinals? Give me Skaven vs. Lizardmen any day of the week.

Wilkommen
Welcome the latest addition to my blog roll: Valley of Blue Snails.

Angie The Vampire Slayer
My apologies to my Catholic friends, but during a bout of Thursday night insomnia the TiVo listings ran across a show titled "Angelus with Mother Angelica," and the first thing that came to my mind was it must be a crossover show featuring EWTN's most famous nun and the evil Buffyverse vampire played by David Boreans. My money would be on Mother Angelica.

Marshall, Will, & Holly
I'm not a big Will Farrell fan, but the Land of The Lost movie may actually be enjoyable. Hell, even a made-for-television Lifetime movie could be pretty good if you throw in some Sleestaks and a T-Rex.


On A More Personal Note
Lately, I've been spending most of my free time watching Lost, Life on Mars, and spaghetti westerns.

3 comments:

Mercurius Aulicus said...

I was wondering Robo whether you had seen this.

Robo said...

Thanks for pointing it out. I had not seen that.

Robo said...

Thanks for pointing it out. I had not seen that.