Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Eyes of Boston Harbor Are Upon You

One of my favorite TV people, Stephen Colbert, on the decision of one of my favorite radio people, Glenn Beck, to hold his Tea Party at the Alamo:

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Tax Atax
colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorNASA Name Contest


Art of The Living Dead
h/t to about half a dozen of the blogs I regularly read for pointing me in the direction of Travis Pitts (a.k.a. Dr. Monster), my new favorite Flickrborne artist. He has a grand collection of Cold War Z propaganda posters and other art at his Flickr site.

zom-bot.comt

Like that? Then check out even more stuff at his main website: Zom-bot.com

Now, if I could only get me a t-shirt with his Hoth 45 piece on it, I would be in hipster-geek heaven.

Hybrid Toys
Cross a donkey with a horse; you get a mule. Cross a toy soldier with a paper doll, you get Walkerloo.

1 comment:

travis said...

"Now, if I could only get me a t-shirt with his Hoth 45 piece on it, I would be in hipster-geek heaven."

hey! this is travis pitts! thanks for the plugs! actually you CAN get that hoth 45 shirt at loiterink.com! along with other i have up there.

thanks!