Monday, November 24, 2008

Land of The Ross

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Every well-bred petty crook knows -- the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting."
--Inara Serra

"Where, O Where, O Where Is SHADO?"
Photobucket

Edit: I forget where I got all of these from, so I'm being a bad citer today.

Blog Is Dead
Paul Boutin over at Wired.com has declared that the blog is dead. He points to things like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter as the cutting edge of teh intarwebz. He makes some interesting points, but one commenter pretty much shot his argument with one line:
"Funny. I would not have found this article if it were not for a blog who linked to it."
--deanah

Heh, me too. Were it not for Rob MacDougall and his blog Old is the New New: Weird History. Mad Science. Occasional Robots, I would never have even heard of Mr. Boutin and his little article.

No comments: