Monday, December 7, 2009

Miscellany


Check out the Rusty Venture soundboard. It's a collection of some of the good "Doctor"'s best lines. A must-see (or is that must-hear) of any true fan of Los Hermanos Ventura. Conspicuously absent is my favorite:
"I'm only 43. Still a young man. Maybe a little frayed around the edges, but who wouldn't be between my work and raising two boys. Crap, who am I kidding, my looks are going down the toilet faster than an unwanted pregnancy on prom night. I was Rusty Venture, boy friggin' wonder. Now look at me."

Oh well, you can't have everything.

PD PDF
But, one of the things you can have is a paper model riot policeman. That's right. L.A.'s own cutting edge artist/motion graphics designer/animator Castle Forte has created a nifty little riot policeman that will look great on my desk. This is definitely the coolest paper toy since my Tuco (Eli Wallach) paper doll.

PDF

No comments: