Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Belated 9/9/9

I just found out that 9/9/2009 was "A Day Without Cats" on the internet. It was supposed to be a day when those using the internet could surf the web free from LOL Cats.

Over at Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness, Calvin pointed out the error of these people's ways. In reference to the day-long absence of our God-given early warning system against mummies and cephalopods, he had this to say:
"So live in your mummy infested towns, you cat haters, while I sleep soundly with nary a wrapping or the sound of shuffling to disturb my slumber."
--Calvin

2 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

SO you magnificent bastard, are you with me or agains me?

Robo said...

I'm against you, but not by choice. I'm deathly allergic to cat dander. I think I'm part-mummy.